Say It and See It

“…creating words of praise. The Lord says, … and I will heal him.” Isaiah 57:19
For too much of my life, I had no voice. I was simply the echo of other people’s voices. I suffered and existed in virtual silence. Why? Because I did not understand nor appreciate the value of my voice. I did not grasp the power that lies within my words.

I am the daughter of two preachers and pastors. My heritage and bloodline are saturated with preachers. So I have heard repeatedly the scripture, “Life and death are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit.” Proverbs 18:21. Yes, I have heard and even preached from this scripture. However, for many years I did not allow this scripture to come to life in my life!  
Picture
Today, in this season of my Journey, I am totally convinced, that what you SAY has a direct correlation to what you SEE. When you speak God’s Word over your life, you pull into the natural realm ALL that His Word provides for you. When you speak positive affirmations, you see positive things manifested in your life and in the lives of those who are connected to you.

The enemy of our souls is continually after your voice. Have you noticed that after he plants a negative thought in your mind, the very next thing he does, is silence you? He knows that if he can get you to be quiet, then you are on your way to defeat. You must refuse to be silent. Refuse to enter a state of doubting. When you doubt, you delay and often derail the manifestation of the great things coming your way.

As specifically designed by the Father, we not only have a Voice, but we are a Voice. We have been uniquely gifted to speak things into existence. Our words have creative power. When you “speak it” you command it to be seen. When you “speak it” you confirm your belief in what you are saying. When you open your mouth to speak, you are releasing what lies within. Now, you can see it!
The Power of THE VOICE”
The Voice soothes a crying child.
The Voice comforts a wailing woman.
The Voice revives a lifeless man.
The Voice strengthens and unites a fragmented family.
The Voice is POWER.
Excerpt from my book, “I AM a Voice”

SUBSCRIBE

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Image and video hosting by TinyPic