Reinvent Modesty This Year with Mikarose

By Carmen Miller


I don't know about you, but when I hear about a fashion store or company selling "modest" fashion apparel, I cringe. I imagine myself in a very unattractive, frumpy dress with every inch of my body covered.  I have even shown my husband a few of these sites, and I hate to admit we have chuckled at the thought of me in those outfits.

As a Christian woman I believe in the importance of dressing modestly and respectfully. Although I already am married I have a husband, and wouldn't want to dress in any way that would attract the wrong attention as a married woman, and a woman of God.

Recently, I came across a website MIKAROSE, and my jaw dropped at the beautiful clothes. The dresses to the tops were stunning and trendy. They had the right amount of modesty.

About Mikarose
Mikarose is a clothing company that specializes in modest, elegant and fashionable dresses. Our company's idea evolved when the owners realized how difficult it was to find modest dresses in today's market. We are sure you have had similar experiences when looking for a modest dress. After many frustrating outings, we formed Mikarose. Our goal is to provide an extensive line of modest dresses, without having to sacrifice style. You will be able to wear our line to a broad range of functions: from everyday events to corporate parties. We hope to not only meet the needs of women looking for modest wear, but all those who are seeking elegant dresses.








I recommend you stop by and visit MIKAROSE, and check out there store. You can also "LIKE" them on Facebook and stay up-to-date on their latest promotions and discounts.


Did you visit the store? What was your favorite dress?

SUBSCRIBE

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Image and video hosting by TinyPic