Beauty Food: Honey-Lemon Mask

By Kieya Hudson



Do you have skin problems, acne, scars, or just pale, boring skin? If you are like me, then you have it all. Recently, I was looking for an all-natural remedy for my acne. Proactive, Clinique, and Clean & Clear just weren’t working for me. I came across an all-natural mask online. I tried it out for a couple of weeks and immediately saw results. After only two weeks my skin was smooth, soft, and glowing.

The honey-lemon mask is great for those who are looking for a skincare breakthrough. Combined, the honey and lemon clear your complexion, while leaving your skin fresh and glowing. Honey is a great moisturizer, which leaves your skin soft and radiant. It also helps prevents wrinkles and damage from the sun. Lemon helps fight acne and scaring. If you have oily skin, the lemon prevents that as well.

I do this mask at least three times a week. It’s affordable, fast, and easy. Did I mention the results are amazing too? Give it a try and be one step closer to clear and glowing skin!

DIY:

-3 Tablespoons of honey

-1/2 of a fresh lemon


1. Pour the honey into a container or Tupperware you don’t mind getting dirty.

2. Add the lemon juice.

3. Mix with a spoon until the mixture is combined.

4. Apply the mask to clean face with using your hands.

5. Leave on face for 15-20 minutes.

6. Rinse face with lukewarm water.

*If you have very sensitive skin, dilute the mixture with 1 tablespoon of water. Add more water if necessary.

*This amount will be enough for 3-4 masks.

*Only do one mask per day.

*Refrigerate the remaining mixture until the next mask. 

SUBSCRIBE

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Image and video hosting by TinyPic