I Am God's Response


There is a quote by Mark Twain that says, "The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." Discovering and walking in your God-ordained purpose is so powerful.

Because once you begin to walk in your God-ordained purpose, you tap into a level of power and strength that you didn't even know you possessed. Gifts, talents and creativity are all stirred up and activated, because purpose places a demand on everything that God has placed on the inside of you. It places a demand on the things He has given you, so that His purposes through your life can be fulfilled. You will begin to see yourself doing things that you never would have thought you were capable of. Walking in purpose empowers you by igniting a passion on the inside of you.

Now, more than ever before, I find myself at a place in which I have been really praying to God regarding my purpose. And, I can pretty much guarantee that many of you, reading this article are at a place right now, in which you too, are seeking clarity of purpose like never before. Crying out to God and asking Him, "Why am I here?" "Why am I in the Earth?"

And, as I have been praying this way, The Lord, reminded me of some individuals that He called and chose and used mightily throughout the bible, (Moses, Joshua, Gideon, Paul, John the Baptist, and so on). He reminded me of what they were called to do. All of them were chosen by God to be a vessel, through which He Himself responded to something in the Earth realm. God wanted to send an answer, so He sent someone.

You have been chosen for the same reason. You have been chosen to be God's answer to a need or problem in the Earth. That is your purpose. When God chose Moses, it was in response to the cries of the children of Israel.

(Exodus 3:7-10 NKJV)
(7)And the Lord said: I have surely seen the oppression of My people who are in Egypt, and have heard their cry because of their taskmasters, for I know their sorrows.(8) So I have come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up from that land to a good and large land, to a land flowing with milk and honey, to the place of the Canaanites and the Hittites and the Amorites and the Perizzites and the Hivites and the Jebusites.(9) Now therefore, behold, the cry of the children of Israel has come to Me, and I have also seen the oppression with which the Egyptians oppress them.(10) Come now, therefore, and I will send you to Pharaoh that you may bring My people, the children of Israel, out of Egypt.

God said, "I've seen the oppression of my people. I've heard the cries of my people. And I have come down to deliver them." So He said to Moses, "I will send you to Pharaoh that you may bring my people, the children of Israel, out of Egypt."

God said, I've seen, I've heard and I've come down. But, He needed someone that could go and be the answer of deliverance and freedom for His people. To be His response to their cries. God needed Moses, in that moment, to be His voice. To be, His hands and His feet as He responded to His children.

God called Moses to serve. That was his purpose. Your purpose will require that you understand servanthood. When God called Moses to serve, He simply let Him know, that my people are in bondage and oppressed. He let Moses know that He wanted to respond to the cries of his children and that He needed him to go for Him.

God needs you to be His response in the Earth. The reason why you're so desperate to know your purpose right now, is because God wants to respond to the ills of our society. There is something He wants to address in the Earth. So, He's causing your heart to desire walking in your purpose because He wants to fulfill His purposes through you. He needs you to be His response in the Earth.

Have peace where you are in this season and know that the Father will fulfill His purposes through your life. You are hand picked and chosen to be His response, His answer in the Earth. Know that you are qualified because of His grace and love.

Prayer: Father, give me your heart so that I may serve your people and fulfill your purposes. Help me to remember that it is not about me, but you want to respond to the cries of your people in the Earth through a yielded vessel.


* * *
Author: Pamela Bell

Pastor Pamela Bell is a passionate, lover of God, who desires to see God's people walk in the knowledge of who they are in Christ. She resides in Mobile, AL and serves as an Elder at her church, Gulf Coast Christian Center. Pastor Pamela enjoys reading, spending time with friends and all things chocolate.

SUBSCRIBE

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Image and video hosting by TinyPic