S'mores Please

By Chelsie Johnson

My favorite thing about the holidays, second to family, is the food. By food I mean dessert. I have the biggest sweet tooth I know. I’m the type who eats dessert before dinner incase I get full. Yep! That’s me!

My favorite treat to have when it’s cold outside is S’mores. I’m constantly looking for S’mores recipes to try out for friends and family. I like to take the recipes I find and switch them up a little to make them my own. 

That usually means adding more of something!

I found the recipe for S’mores cookies from Say Yes To Hoboken.

  • In an 8x8 pan, line graham crackers on the bottom
  • Using a wax piece of paper sprayed with nonstick spray (I used PAM) spread soft chocolate chip cookie dough making the shape of the pan. Then flip over on-top of the graham crackers and spread evenly
  • Bake on 350 degrees for 8 minutes. Cookie dough will still be soft when you take it out the oven
  • While hot, take pieces of Hershey chocolate and cover cookie dough. Then top with mini marshmallows
  • Place back in the oven until marshmallows begin to brown






SUBSCRIBE

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Image and video hosting by TinyPic