Psalm 62: Trust In God Alone


Although we are 13 days into our sabbatical I wanted to pop in and send a little encouragement your way.

Today, let's remember that Jesus is our solid Rock we can cling to when the storms of life blow and beat against us. Jesus is a precious cornerstone, and those who trust in Him will always have a solid Rock to depend upon. No matter what is going on; no matter who has hurt you remember that you are not alone. You always have a friend in Jesus. Humans are flawed and imperfect and ever-changing, but God is unchanging. 

1 I am at rest in God alone;
my salvation comes from Him.
2 He alone is my rock and my salvation,
my stronghold; I will never be shaken.

3 How long will you threaten a man?
Will all of you attack
as if he were a leaning wall
or a tottering stone fence?
4 They only plan to bring him down
from his high position.
They take pleasure in lying;
they bless with their mouths,
but they curse inwardly. Selah

5 Rest in God alone, my soul,
for my hope comes from Him.
6 He alone is my rock and my salvation,
my stronghold; I will not be shaken.
7 My salvation and glory depend on God, my strong rock.
My refuge is in God.
8 Trust in Him at all times, you people;
pour out your hearts before Him.
God is our refuge.Selah

9 Men are only a vapor;
exalted men, an illusion.
Weighed in the scales, they go up;
together they are less than a vapor.
10 Place no trust in oppression,
or false hope in robbery.
If wealth increases,
pay no attention to it.

11 God has spoken once;
I have heard this twice:
strength belongs to God,
12 and faithful love belongs to You, Lord.
For You repay each according to his works.


SUBSCRIBE

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Image and video hosting by TinyPic